Friday, July 25, 2008
this is for all you 1J drivers out there
so I know I have talked about the great shopping here. Well, my favorite place is this tiny little grocery storet that is a farmers market. it is sooo cheap! I can eat all of my fresh fruit for nothing. so today max and I went over to refill my fridge. it is small and the parking is crazy, so a car was backing out while another tried to pull into her spot. Funny, but the man forgot that she has to leave the spot before he can get in, so they hit each other. I pulled out thinking 1J (the guy that hit the lady) are all idiots, when it hit me that I no longer live in 1J area! yep, all the way here, 1J drivers are showing off thier skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment