Thursday, July 24, 2008

hot

so I have been dying of heat the last few hours and I thought it was due to pregnancy. so while trying to save money I sat in front of the fan and kept the air at 78....at 8 pm I couldn't do it anymore so I turned it down to 75. I put max in long sleeves and pants due to the cool air at night and he kicks his blankets off. so at about 8:10 I heard him yelling for me, not crying just yelling. so I went in and he just said, "mom hot" he has sweat dripping. so I guess it was not just me being prego! I put a fan in his room because he wouldn't let me take off those tractor pjs!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so glad you're in AZ now! where exactly do you live? you have ceiling fans in all your rooms right? If not, yes you'll get hot!!!