Do you ever feel like you have so many passwords that you can't keep it all straight?? I had a hard time signing in right now due to putting in my school then book order password!
I am once again avoiding work that needs to be done while my kids are in music. :) The cabinets were supposed to go in yesterday...hopefully they get in today! This week has been better as far as projects because it is just odds and ends we have to finish up until the cabinet guy is done. i should only have a few more days of stress at work then we will just play. did I mention that I only have 8 days left?? Crazy!
Someday i will get to my computer and add some pictures!
2 comments:
I really want pictures! I'm so glad you are finished soon and you can be home, barefoot, pregnant, toddling around with Max. How fun.
I am finally back on the blogging scene! Things got so busy for a while--but I'm sure you can understand that! Congrats on being a mom for the second time! I'm so excited for you! Check out my blog, I actually updated it!
Post a Comment