A great bunch of pictures!
Did he double in size overnight? I think I usually see pictures of him siting or something, but he's so big...and looks so much more like Brian than I realized.
Lynz are you having your baby in AZ or ID? Where are you guys living in AZ?
I can't believe how big Max is getting!!!! He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in a month!How are you feeling? You're 3/4 the way there, woo hoo!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A great bunch of pictures!
Did he double in size overnight? I think I usually see pictures of him siting or something, but he's so big...and looks so much more like Brian than I realized.
Lynz are you having your baby in AZ or ID? Where are you guys living in AZ?
I can't believe how big Max is getting!!!! He is so cute! Can't wait to see him in a month!
How are you feeling? You're 3/4 the way there, woo hoo!
Post a Comment