Friday, May 30, 2008

our new addition

I love being home and actually being able to get a few things accomplished without being so tired! Anyway, we finally found a car.... we picked it up today. We can now fit 2 car seats.... and there is leg room! It is a 2005 Nissan Altima. It is a green color but you can't really tell here.I also found us a place to live in AZ, found out for SURE that I can give birth there (insurance issues..), got our land in the works of being split (okay Brian did that, I just turned in the paperwork, we are keeping a few acres), and Brian got his car sold. Okay so he sold it the other day, but isn't it nice when things start to fall into place. So if you want a car to buy, I have a great Nissan sentra...good shape, just small..... I am finally getting the house cleaned up and packed...crazy that our lives are about to change so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're moving to AZ? What?!

jayne said...

Nice wheels. So are you guys going down to just 1 car?? Stay at home dad is really in for a shocker...

Mindi said...

Nice ride - I cannot wait to see how Brian "pimps" his new mom mobile. I was trying to think of a name for his new title of "daytime" mom and dad. I was combining the words in all sorts of ways and then I came up with the best one! MAD - what do you think, kinda fitting!