
This is Brians Grandmother. She is 87 years old and living with Kent and Karen. I got to know her alot better while living with Kent and Karen for those loooong 3 weeks (just kidding Karen!). There were actually many perks to living with parents, such as being able to leave whenever and work on the house due to a willing babysitter at all times. I only cooked maybe 3 times in 3 weeks. Max had many spaces to explore, and many kitchen items to plug in.... It was also nice because now max knows his great grandma. I realize living 5 minutes away, he should know her, but you get to know someone better while living with them. Max does like to tease her and I think it hurts her feelings at times. He likes to say "no no no no" to everything, including Grandma kisses.....
No comments:
Post a Comment