Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Brian is leaving??!!!!

Brians work gave him a going away party before everyone left for the summer. He will be working until August but not very many people with the school district do. Everyone knows that he is staying home with our babies while I am in class so they gave him all of the necessities for being "Mr. Mom" in our new hot town! My favorites were the tool belt filled with diapering equipment and the speedo. Sorry there is no picture of that! :) He had fun and wasn't expecting anything. I think he now feels appreciated. Gotta love schools for being grateful for you on your way out! ;)
These are the techies responsible for the party.
Us with our families that work for D251...well, I don't but the rest did or do!

Max thought he was the center of attention through most of this. He is such a daddy's boy, well unless he is hurt or mad or sick....
I have to admit that I wasn't sure if I should attend the party. Many people make comments to our mothers about how angry they are at me for taking him away. My mom got so tired of hearing it that she now nicely points out that there is a school right here and if they paid Brian what he was worth, then I would go there. That shuts them up. I adore my husband and I know many people do but it was nice to see how many people do love and appreciate him. I take him for granted way to often!



No comments: