Wednesday, December 12, 2007

what will i do when he is 16......

max was so funny today at lunch. I go eat with him everyday. Well, he is usually done eating, and so we just play. But today i was changing his diaper (he is nice to wait for mom before he poops) and he found his chapstick in the diaper bag. I let him play with it while I changed him, but due to being a chocking hazard I took it away. Well, that made the little stinker very upset!! The kind of upset that he throws a tantrum, lays on the floor and fake cries (I know only 1 year old!!!), well, I don't give in to these so he finally lost interest and found a new game. It was called, tell mom to leave!! It was sooo funny! He would take my sweater that I had taken off, and kept trying to get me to wear it. When I didn't want it, he would take it over to the door. I thought maybe he wanted to go with me...nope, he just wanted me to leave!! What is his school teaching him!! I was laughing so hard and thought i would cry!! But he lost interest in that game also. When it was time for me to go he had decided I was okay and he didn't want me to leave. Funny boy!!! I am thinking we just hit the "terrible ones!"
* Okay so I have found many words in this blog that seem to be spelled very wrong. But it is not noticing them! so sorry if you can't even read it!!

7 comments:

jayne said...

Nice. 1 year old tantrums. Gotta love em! Oh, did you know there is a spellcheck function in blogger? Just a little fyi.

Eric said...

I think you always wanted me to leave when you were his age, too. Try to remember what sort of evils you were up to at that age and you will probably understand what Max wants to do.

Mindi said...

Wait until he turns two! That is all I have to say!

luke & misty meldrum family said...

Yes we have the terrible 1's here to. I think people don't tell you until 2 to keep us thinking we have a while then seriously when 1 hits-watch out what happend to my angel.!

Rebecca Pierce said...

I wish my kids wanted me to leave! I wanted to leave today!

Jasmine and Shawn Turner & Family said...

I read this! Merry Christmas!

Jasmine and Shawn Turner & Family said...

I read this! Merry Christmas!