Here is a sheep herding going on our street in the morning...i have never laughed so hard! There were hundreds, just out our front door!

Quindy and Max "sharing" clippity clop

Grandma Deleas

Kent and Karen Durst

Elizabeth, Sara, and Karen (Both girls are pregnant but you can't see their cute tummies very well here!!)
We spent this Thanksgiving with the Dursts. It was a nice day. A few days before Scott brought his family from Oregon. It was fun having them here. I am unsure why I have no photos of thier visit! They spent Turkey day with Bridgetts family in Utah.
Quindy and Max "sharing" clippity clop
Grandma Deleas
Kent and Karen Durst
Elizabeth, Sara, and Karen (Both girls are pregnant but you can't see their cute tummies very well here!!)
We spent this Thanksgiving with the Dursts. It was a nice day. A few days before Scott brought his family from Oregon. It was fun having them here. I am unsure why I have no photos of thier visit! They spent Turkey day with Bridgetts family in Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment