We are proud to announce the graduation of Lyndsey Durst
from A.T. Still University with a
Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
on August 6, 2011
If you are a sibling, parent or grandparent, a similar announcement should have come in the mail. BUT I forgot to put the date on it! LOL! I figured a family picture was better then just me! And let me tell you this took the whole family for me to finish! So what does this mean? I walk in August but I am not completely done until Dec 16th. It is odd and a long story but that is the way my program rolls! So after graduation I have until September 13th to finish my research. On the 13th I will present it and we have a pinning ceremony. I then have 2 weeks of vacation. At the end of September I start my last field work assignment. I will be working with adults. I complete my field work on December 16th. I can take the national board exam as early as January 12th.
If you live close by, we are celebrating my graduation with desserts on Saturday the 6th at 7 pm at my house. Let me know if you can come!! We would love to have you! |
5 comments:
A huge congrats to you!!! Love the family photo - beautiful!
Congrats, We are veryproud of you and love you so very much Granny
I wish I lived closer...I love desserts! Congrats to you all!
congrats Lynds! I am really proud of you and this major accomplishment. It's awesome. Where you found the time I am not quite sure cause that's just amazing. You guys look good!
And a great graduation ceremony it was! Lily had to 'go', so Grandma Deb took her out about halfway through the graduates walking part, stayed outside and watched the rest on tv? Really?
It was a fun trip, a great time! Thanks for having us!
Post a Comment