2 things happened in the last 2 days that I wanted to document..
-the other night, the kids were all in bed for the night, when they came out of the room. They came out with their blankets and stuffed animals. They wanted to sleep in our bed. We were telling them that they need to sleep in their own bed, when lily said, "but i am crying." then she started to fake cry! Apparently she has figured out that we give her what she wants when she cries! What kind of parents are we!! ;)
-yesterday, Brian was taking the kids on their bikes to the park. I should say that max was riding his bike. Lily was on her trike. BUT Lily doesn't really ride her trike. She can pedal, she can scoot, but she doesn't. so Brian said, "Lily why don't you pedal the trike?" and Lily said, "because you will push me." Well, that sums it up! We will and we do... we had better change or it is going to be a long life through her teen years!!
but she is so cute, how do we tell her no? Right?? ;)
2 comments:
So cute! Lily sounds so much like Logan. It must be the age...gotta love it!
So familiar!! I totally relate and I think it's great! Let her be a baby until she's not the baby anymore! I guess I forced the change on Alice around three even though she was the baby until she was five, but I got to a point where I was being owned to an extent I didn't like. As long as it works for everyone...baby her away! She is toooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment