Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gingerbread houses

Friday night we had the Grays and Stephanie over to make Gingerbread houses. This was the first year Max and Lily wanted to help. It was fun watching their excitement. It was a good night and is nice to have good friends.


Lily was having so much fun. I put frosting all over and she just stuck m&ms and sprinkles everywhere. The whole time saying, "I'm doing it!" Next year the other little girls (Lexee and Gracie) will want to help more! Kids grow so fast!

3 comments:

Danelle said...

Those are some dang cool "gingerbread" houses. What a fun activity. :)

And you're totally right, kids grow up way too fast!

Mike and Meg said...

We missed it this year. Love them. Can I just say I Love your bangs.

The Durst Family said...

i Love and miss all of you beautiful people!