Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ben

Ben had appointments at the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix. He came with his darling family, his mother-in-law, and our parents for support and help with Emmerson while at appointments. My cousin lives near the Mayo so they spent the week there. We went and visited them in the evenings. Bens father-in-law came on Friday to talk with the Doctors (he is a DR) and Matt came for the weekend. It was a somber week but so good to spend time with them. This situation is the hardest our family has had to endure. His wife, Jena has two blogs. You can read them here and here. These pictures are in no order...
I am so in LOVE with this baby. She is so HAPPY! ALL THE TIME!
It has been mentioned (my mom and Jena) that I put horrible pictures of people on my blog...I usually pick the best I have... my mom will NOT be happy with this one but I thought it was cute
Here is cousin Zach and his baby. It was so nice of them to let us take over his house!
Max is also in LOVE!
sorry Dad. this is the only picture you were up close in...

Jena and her mom.
Please pray for Ben. I know many of you already are, and we truly thank you for it! Faith goes a very long way. Ben and Jena are very good examples to us of faith. We love them very much.

2 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

Cute family! Your sister-in-law is so strong. Her blog is inspiring. Thanks for sharing the link. We miss you and hope you guys are doing well.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

I'm still sad that the week flew by that they were here and I didn't even end up seeing any of them!!! SO sad! But I will continue to pray! I love you all!