Monday, February 1, 2010

RSV...

Poor us, we have just been hit by every illness that has come up this season. Just as Lily was feeling better from her flu bug and playing again..
she gets this runny nose.... We thought it was just a cold but after a few days of no naps and one night of no sleep, we took her to the Doctor. I almost felt like a crazy mom for taking her in to see if maybe she had an ear infection or something fixable. Poor girl did have an ear infection, and RSV! Yuck! We are not new to RSV, Max has had it every year until this one (hopefully he doesn't get it), but it is still miserable.
A little dancing after a treatment...always makes us happy!

1 comment:

Danelle said...

Oh no. Loves to Lily. This said it posted on Feb. 1, but it never showed up on my blog list...hmmm...weird. And I still can't get over the fact that you two have a little, blue-eyed girl. Amazing. Oh ya, I forgot to tell you...I ran into cute Deb and Eric at IKEA today. FUn.