Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not a very blog worthy week...


Every time the kids stand by each other, Max says "mom take a picture of us." and I usually do, he is the boss after all.

The other day, Brian was singing and we looked in the kitchen and saw Lily doing this...he was singing loud...


Lily thinks it is funny to lay in Maxs bed...

This week was very uneventful. the weather was perfect 75 degrees almost everyday. we played out in the back yard a lot. We have stayed up way to late watching the Olympics every night.. I LOVE THE OLYMPICS and I love DVR....which is new to our home, i know most of you all got it like 15 years ago when it came out...

3 comments:

Danelle said...

Even on blog boring weeks, you pull through with some cute photos and stories.

Eric said...

Lily gets in Max's bed.....

I remember another cute little girl who just loved to sit in her big sister's chair! I forget her name - but I think it started with the letter 'L'.

We don't have DVR, but have also been enjoying the Olympics. Now that Deb has her new furniture maybe a new flat screen with DVR is something to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

Actually you are one up on Paul and I. We still don't have DVR. We used to have to tape our shows when we first got married then we gave that to DI. Now when we can't watch our shows we just miss them. Curtis and Jacy laugh at us. I actually think it's pretty funny that we still don't have one. I hear it's a very minimal cost.