Sunday, February 7, 2010

Monster Truck Jam

Brian and Max went with some friends to the Monster Truck Jam. I wish he had gotten a picture with all the boys and their huge ear phones on. They are too cute! Max was so excited to go, he watched utube videos for a week. He has never sat so still for so long. Brian was way smarter then I would have been and took a lot of video footage of the show. He then made it into a video with music for the boys to watch over and over again. Lily loves it almost as much.
So sad the beloved Gravedigger was out after only a few minutes...but max still likes him the most!

So the other day, max was singing in the car. I knew the tune but couldn't figure out what he was singing. He said it was "gravediggers song." I finally figured it out...here he is singing with the song included so you don't have to think as hard as i did...

1 comment:

Danelle said...

Good thing you included the cheat for us...but super cute!