
this is what i see. she is often standing at my feet wanting my attention, which i give her. Most of the time i am happy to give it. She is a doll and we are so lucky to have her in our lives. I think she has given up on nursing. I am unsure how I feel about this. I never felt the need to stop nursing Max, and only did (at 12.5 months) because i wanted to get pregnant again (which I was 3 weeks later). But the last few months I have often thought about her only taking bottles. A month ago, my milk was weak during the day (many days in a row I would nurse and then she would need a bottle) and she went to formula, but i have still been nursing her in the morning and at night. (I do realize I could have built my milk back up but I choose not too, it was hard on the days i was gone a lot) This may not seem blog worthy to many of you, especially if you don't nurse, but I feel odd. Can I just stop with one month left? I think so, I think she decided for me a few days ago. I put her to bed with a full stomach of stinky formula tonight and she was happy.
3 comments:
I LOVE those little lines on her arms. I know they're not chubby...I've seen them in real life, but they are so squishy and perfectly untanned.
I'm sorry she gave up on your boobies. I hope you know she still loves you...it's not you, it's your boobs. Don't worry, I think 11 months still qualifies her for a temple marriage. You've done well.
What's up with that comment above mine? Is that a real person?
Oh...the comment disappeared. I swear there was one.
I love when I am done with nursing! You are free. I think you should be glad you made it to almost a year.
Post a Comment