
Here we are in front of a big saguaro cactus. They are about to bloom and I am excited to see what the flower on top looks like. (I know I am a geek) The rest of these pictures were in our yard after church. I never got the kids together in their Easter clothes until Sunday, just a few months after Easter. Since Kate was here she took some of all of us. In my mind it would have been so much better to have taken these before church, but then what excuse would i use for not looking my best? (and no, I am not pregnant, I just like to look like it, makes people wonder daily.)
1 comment:
Lynz, you're so dumb. You don't look pregnant. You're family is adorable. You are a geek for wanting to see the flower...but, if you happened to post a photo of it, I would look at it. Maybe I'm a geek, too.
Post a Comment