This past week we went to buy a kiddie pool. On the way home, Max was talking to my mom, who owns a cat. He told her, "mamma beb (grandma deb) we bought a kitty pool for yours kitty." He had asked me a lot in Walmart if the pool was for Indy, our dog. I finally understood why. The pool has been wonderful! Max spends ALOT of time in it. Which is nice due to Lily still napping twice a day. This week past week a typical day was like this:
6:00 up and milk
6:30 walk
7:45 ish breakfast
8:15ish kiddie pool
10:00 swim lessons
10:45 kiddie pool
11:30 lunch
12:00 kiddie pool
1:30 nap
You get the picture...

Lily also loves it! She will stay in it for an hour! The other night, our cousins were over and the two babies got in fully clothed. I guess we weren't fast enough getting their swim suits on!

All of our outside toys also went swimming that night.....
2 comments:
Fun. I'm glad there are no real kitties to stick in it...YUCK.
How are the swim lessons going? Does Max like the pool again, now that I'm not there? What a punk.
Could be interesting at my house when Max throws kitty in her pool! What darling babies you have--got to love her red outfit!
Post a Comment