Sunday, March 22, 2009

My babies...

Max is POTTY TRAINED!! We started last Saturday and didn't leave the house until Monday night. He picked it up quick..I am sure we aren't totally done but we haven't had an accident in 5 days...he still sleeps in diapers...but we are closer! He is proud and we are proud of him!!Lily moves everywhere on the floor, she can sit up from the crawling position, but still hasn't figured out how to move her arms and legs at the same time. She has decided that really fruit is all she needs to survive on. She doesn't get why we keep trying to get her to eat other food. I need to video her eating...who knew it could be so funny!
Who is copying who??

5 comments:

Danelle said...

Darling. I am still loving Max's stellar bike.

Audrey said...

Wait, Max is potty trained? Isn't he close to Owen's age? What will you charge me to potty train Owen? Name your price!

Nat Heaton said...

So so so cute! Do you think you could get Lily to tell Logan that food is good. He hates it! We do good to get two bites of rice cereal and a bite of veggies in a day. Max is seriously the coolest kid (I can already tell). Are ya lovin' the weather or what? AZ is the best.

The McClellan Family said...

Yay for potty training! Ben just got potty trained as well but it took us a little bit longer! Lily is so adorable! I never got to meet her! Hope you guys are doing good!

khicks said...

I am so jealous about your potty training. Dalton is absolutely adamant about NOT using the toilet. When anyone asks him about going in the potty he says "I wear diapers". I guess we'll send him to kindergarden in diapers & he'll probably be old enough to change them himself. Hopefully he makes a turnaround. What was your secret?