
Lily is 3 months today! Time goes sooo fast! She will be going to college any day now! This picture wasn't actually taken today, it was last Friday. She has learned the joy of playing or looking at toys.. kicking her feet, and putting blankets in her mouth. She grew over night and is now 12 lbs! Her hair is very thick and getting longer in the front, but the back is a different story, she is getting a nice big bald spot.
4 comments:
Does the bald spot mean she is prematurely aging? I have been told I have a bald spot in the back, as well, but I am not sure I believe it. If it is true, maybe Lily's bald spot is just genetic. She sure is a pretty little girl! I am looking forward to meeting her in a few weeks.
Are you still hiding the fact that you gave her a super trendy haircut? What about telling her that she can someday make a lot of money playing the double for Suri?
She is adorable. It's so funny that you think she is finally growing, Presley weighed over 12 1/2 pounds 2 weeks ago. Don't you just love the chunk thighs?!
12 pounds- Kayla is only 6 weeks old and already weighs 12 pounds.
Post a Comment