Tuesday, October 14, 2008

blog worthy.....

Here is lily yesterday.... 2 1/2 months old.... eyes are still blue.... i don't want them to change...
Okay so really I have a ton of updating to do and I am sure it is all blog worthy... but LILY SLEPT FROM 9:00PM UNTIL 6:45AM!!! Life will include sleep soon......
PS Midterms went great....very hard, but fine. Sorry I have been such a slacker but sometimes other things get in the way of blogging, sorry mom it is just how it is! ;)

3 comments:

jayne said...

Jealous of the sleep. One day, one day. Congrats on the nice mid-term scores. I don't know how you do it all...

luke & misty meldrum family said...

She is sooooo dang cute!!!!

Rebecca Pierce said...

That is an amazing sleep announcement. I'd be soooooooooo happy! Glad you survived your midterms, I can't believe what you have on your plate.