Friday, July 18, 2008
I will be pregnant forever....
so I am all for letting my babies grow full term and come when they are ready. I never, and still don't feel the desire to be induced so that I don't have to be pregnant anymore. With max I could have stayed pregnant forever. I am not feeling that desire now, i would be happy to have this child any day! I want the baby to be ready and I don't want to cause any unneeded problems, but IT IS TIME TO GIVE BIRTH!! i had an ultra sound this morning, the doctor wanted to check size, ect. it is very active so they had a hard time and I saw it's cute face and tongue sticking out! It's head is down but posterior and very low. Which is comical due to it being in my ribs also! That is the joys of not having a long torso... The doctor said we will know more when she gets the results from the ultra sound but the baby may not flip at this point, which was a problem with my 8 lb 9 oz max..... but when she checked me, still no dilation, the baby wasn't stuck in position which is good for flipping. so depending on the babies size....we basically will know more next friday. I have been careful during this move to not over due it but I have overdone on many occasions. This kind of worried us, but for no reason because this baby is very content on staying in me....probably due to the heat here..my car said 119 today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I forgot that Max was as big as Landon was. Hopefully this baby will come soon and not be as big. Being induced isn't all that bad. It's kind of nice walking into the hospital all showered and refreshed knowing you'll be giving birth that day. Good luck!
I feel the same way as you do...I have been updating occassionally, reading everyones blog all the time, and never posting comments. I have to be in the mood and have my sense of humor or I don't have anything to say. I think that the summmer has brought on a lot of laziness in me!!! We cannot wait to see pictures of your new little (or big) munchkin.
Oh Lynz - if you are given the induction option, go for it! I loved it. Everything was planned and a Piece of Cake! Hang in there in this heat! Hope to see you soon!
It really is a predicament, and it does become hard to believe that it will ever end. IT WILL! I can't wait for the news...maybe it already happened, I have been out of the loop with this pregnancy! :)
Post a Comment