Friday, December 28, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas tree....

We have a family tradition of cutting down our own Christmas tree. It is always fun and we just never know what we will find!! This year my brother, Matt came to enjoy the hunt with us!






Matt and Max Lumberjack Brian


TADA!!! We found it!! We must admit it is not the best one we have gotten....actually we laugh at it often. But it was fun and it took real talent to decorate it. You know, the balacing act so the tree doesn't fall due to heavier ornaments on one side...




1 comment:

Mindi said...

I think that you scored a great looking tree - it is reminiscent of Charlie browns tree. I bet you had to fight off all of the other people who wanted it also. I hope that Brian took it easy while chopping it down, the trunk looked very thick. We had the same experience this year, I pushed three people out of the way to grab our tree, at TARGET! It was beautiful!